Hosted by: Chana Imsirovic, Owl and Monk
This is the podcast for women looking to take their idea to the world and want the knowledge, inspiration and connection to build a business that they love.
Listen to our podcast series to hear the voices of Female: founders, entrepreneurs and advocates who share their stories, experiences and strategies on how to run a successful retail business.
- A professional women’s Business podcast designed to give you the knowledge, connection and inspiration you need to build a business you love, Making your life easier and enjoyable in the process.
- Join Chana and her guests to hear down to earth (candid) stories and learn tips and tricks (recipes) to success.
- Chana speaks with female founded commerce business owners and advocates (supporters) on how they have built their businesses and influenced change in their lives/ industry.
- Hear real down to earth stories and actionable tips by women who have been challenged and rewarded for their efforts.
Who is profiled and who is podcast for:
- Diverse voices of female founders that are real - regional, Australia and global
- Supports of women in business
- Driven individuals who want to implore their lives and want to grow a successful businesses
Be our next guest
Share podcast with your network
My name is Chana and I am the founder of Owl and Monk.
An eCommerce consultancy in Southern Sydney.
I work one-one-one with business owners on their ecommerce strategy, web design and development.
Using the right online tools and systems we make the lives of business owners easier and create personalised eCommerce solutions that help them to sell their products effectively online.
I’ve worked directly with founders of regional businesses, start-ups and more established brands like Stone and Wood.
I am also the co-founder of the Shopify Women’s Network, an online community designed to empower women to confidently use Shopify to grow their brands. Join us here
Chana has been labelled the ‘IT Angel’ by her clients, and when she is not nerding it up you can find her snorkeling to the local reefs with friends, speaking intermediate Spanish with strangers, or sharing chocolate and good times with her family.