To excel in business, you need opportunities to learn, network and collaborate with like-minded and leading business professionals.
Join our Mastermind Program and unlock the potential within your business.
- Looking for a group of like-minded female business owners to collaborate with?
- Busy setting goals but struggling to know how to get started and achieve them?
- Many of us female entrepreneurs are currently running fantastic thriving businesses, but what if you could take that to the next level?
The Mastermind program is peer-to-peer mentoring group that helps members solve their challenges and work towards their goals through the process of knowledge sharing and experience.
Who is it for:
- Female founders / business owners
- Women who run a retail and or online store
- Women who design / sell (retail or wholesale) their own product range
- Women who like to collaborate and want to make change.
The Mastermind is a three (3) month program designed to connect, support and advance female entrepreneurs.
We keep our Mastermind groups intimate to maximise the opportunity for you to discuss your challenges and aspirations in depth. Through exposure to others' experiences, you’ll learn new ways of thinking and problem-solving. You’ll be supported in creating actionable steps to achieving your goals and be kept accountable over the three months.
At the end you’ll have a network of like-minded people to reach out to for advice at any time and be well on your way to taking your business to the next level.
Places are limited book your tickets now before they sell out!
Owl and Monk’s Chana Imsirovic is the designer of this program. She is a eCommerce Specialist, business advisor and host of the “Female Voices in eCommerce” podcast. She is also the co-founder of the Shopify Women’s Network which is a global initiative to support colleagues in the industry. Chana cherishes her network who she constantly collaborates with and wants to share her wealth of knowledge with you.
What you’ll attain:
- Clear business and personal goals
- Action list to achieve your goals
- Alternative ways to achieve your goals and progress your business and personal life
- Leave with an established network you can call on at any time
- Be inspired and excited to take next step
- 3 x 2.5 hour monthly in-person sessions
- Intimate group
- Morning tea at each in-person session
- Access to a private room (for confidential conversations)
- Access to the Private WhatsApp group
- Regular check-ins to keep you accountable
- Includes 1x topic per month to discuss
- Welcome pack
10 am - 10.30 am: Networking and morning tea
10.30 am - 12.30 pm: Mastermind workshop
Location and dates
We are hosting the Mastermind in 2 course locations to make it more accessible to you.
Niche Space (Sutherland Shire)
Workit Space (Sydney)
39 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015
Book your spot now!
Can’t make either program?
Email us to register your interest for the Spring Program starting September 2023.
Want to get involved?
For industry partners, we welcome you to get in touch to sponsor the event, become a speaker at future events or just find out a bit more.
Image Credits: Christina @ wocintechchat.com