eBay Store Setup, with 20 Products ready for sale
Phase 1: eBay Store Strategy and Maintenance Services
This is the first stage of your project and will give us the foundation to building a professional and competitive eBay Store for your business.
- Review existing eBay Store setup and update as per eBay's policies and best practice
- Provide knowledge and advice on how to stay within eBay guidelines and policy changes
- Assess shipping and fulfilment processes and implement shipping zones and restrictions into your eBay Store and active listings
- Working together we will review your current products and devise a strategy for selling your next 20 products on eBay
- This may include instore visit and weekly phone calls to establish requirements and device approach
- This includes up to 8 hours of consultancy work per month (averaged across the project, capped at 24 hours across the project) and may include, but is not limited to: Research, Liaising with service providers and suppliers, Training and Advisory work.
Phase 2: Product Preparation (First 20 products)
Review existing product information and optimise as per eBay requirements into a master spreadsheet, proof read and import products in bulk into your eBay Store.
- Review product listing information and optimise for eBay's compulsory cataloguing system with key selling information
- Upload product range in bulk
- Review product photography and resize if required
- Review and revise existing menu navigation system so that it is easier for people find what they are looking for