It was a great opportunity to work with the team at Nina’s Chocolates on their eCommerce Strategy and to help them transition their retail stores over to their first Shopify Point of Sale (POS) system.
It is exciting to see how quickly the team have been learning and adapting to the intuitive interface.
"It has been a delight working with Chana on an eCommerce Strategy, transitioning Nina’s Chocolates’ retail stores to Shopify POS, successfully achieving an integrated store, online and wholesale system.
Chana captured our requirements for sales data, customer, staff, and inventory management, then assisted us with boundless positivity and technical savvy to implement the system and train management and staff.
I am thrilled to be gaining the data and management tools to allow for informed decision making and customising the customer experience and am relieved that my team instantly embraced and started using their new simple modern system.
Having a requirement for some legacy features of our offer to remain, Chana problem solved and was able to integrate our needs into the system, while also making recommendations of best practice for future improvements.
We have successfully made an enormous and beneficial technological leap within deadlines thanks to Chana’s willingness to work with us, as well as her contagious enthusiasm and diligence."
- Joanne Costanzo, General Manager at Nina’s Chocolates
Retail Point of Sale Scoping
- Discuss business needs and compare features between different POS solutions
- Discuss product pricing strategy and how to implement incremental pricing (charge counter chocolate by weight)
- Shopify POS Product demo
Shopify Product data audit
- Review existing Shopify product data
(Pricing, inventory management, availability across sales channels, collections)
- Instruct staff how to update product data as per POS data strategy
- Activate relevant Collections on POS and hide on Online Store
Shopify POS Hardware Installation (in-store)
- Propose suitable hardware
- Setup hardware at 2x locations
(Install iPads, cash drawer, payment facilities and receipt printer)
- Configure Shopify POS app and dashboard for easy order processing
- Staff training on-site
- Test order and refund process across devices
- Test printer, cash drawer and receipt printer
We love the power of data!
It will be interesting to see the data reports after the first few weeks of trade, Christmas and Easter sales periods as well as per quarter.
These reports will give the team invaluable insights into trends such as top sellers, customer purchase behaviour, busy and quite periods of trade as well as staff performance.
In time this data will become invaluable and will help the business owner and managers make clear business decisions and plan strategies for the year ahead.
The benefits of this data will help management to plan stock, opening hours, rosters, lunch breaks as well as help them support their wholesalers etc.
🤔 As a Shopify Partner I love the data reporting capacity and the intuitive platform that empowers my clients to run their businesses effectively online.