This community has been designed to empower women to confidently use Shopify to grow their brands online.
Women’s overall positivity, growth and success increase when they’re surrounded by a collective of women, focused on the same goal.
Join us on LinkedIn to learn more about the platform, technology, app integrations, stay up to date with trends, industry events, discuss and share challenges that are typical in building a commerce business and most importantly build a community.
Join us if you are a merchant or professional working on Shopify who:
- Designs and or sell your own products
- Sells retail or wholesale on Shopify
- Want to see if Shopify is a good fit for your business
- Migrating your website from another platform such as Magento or WooCommerce
- Sell on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon and need a solution to integrate on Shopify
- Provide strategy, website design, development, technical support, marketing, content writing, photography, video and or other helpful services to commerce business on Shopify.
How we started this community:
This opportunity opened up an international friendship and collaboration between 3 amazing women Amy Nichola, Micah Puklowski and Gilda Villaseñor whom met each other at the Shopify Unite 2019 Partner and Developer Conference in Toronto, Canada. Together they have started a LinkedIn community called the Shopify Women’s Network.
This group is designed to empower women to confidently use Shopify to grow their brands online.
Join us to learn more about the platform, tech and integrations, stay up to date with trends and industry events, build a community and discuss how to overcome challenges that are typical in building a commerce business.
Read Member Blog here.