Once your store is live it’s important to maintain it well. This involves updating your store with new products and content, managing your stock, as well as assessing and improving sales. Keep your online store or marketplace relevant to trends, consumer laws, technology changes.
We offer two ways to maintain your store.
1. Do it yourself with help from us.
If you are the hands on type you can manage the store yourself with assistance and training from us. Just tell us what you need and we will be there to help.
2. We can do it for you.
Or if you don’t have the time we can easily maintain your online store for you.
Our other maintenance services include:
- Add new and update existing product listings
- Bulk product listings
- Manage inventory levels between your website and stores
- Keep website up to date with recent theme or app updates
- Keep up to trend with industry changes such as: Mailchimp integration with Shopify and eBay policy updates keeping your online store or marketplace relevant to consumer laws, technology changes and customer behaviours.