Working together we can maintain your eCommerce website to ensure performance, security, content and UX are up to date thereby keeping your website vibrant and on trend. We can also strategically plan, monitor, revise and implement new technology and innovate your practices so that you can sell more effectively and grow your business online.
This includes consultancy and technical implementation work and may include, but is not limited to:
Strategy, Web development and implementation, Research, Liaising with service providers and suppliers, Training, Calls, Project Planning and Project Management** services.
** Where no brief is given or it is unclear a project management fee will be charged to develop a clear plan of deliverables.
- Project work will be scoped and quoted on separately.
- All works will need to be approved prior to project commencement.
- Works will be invoiced in milestone payments.
Pay by the hour
- Minor website development work may be charged at an hourly rate and will be invoiced at the time of service.
- A time estimate will be given for projects that take more than 4 hours or upon request.
- Everything else will be invoiced at the time of work.
Travel: On-site visits can be conducted when required. Fee: 1x way travel time to be invoiced at hourly rate.