Elph Ceramics specialise in designing and handcrafting Australian ceramic homewares in the Sutherland Highlands, NSW.
Founded by sisters Eloise and Sophie, Elph Ceramics manufacture and retail contemporary ceramic homewares. Industrial Designer, Sophie & Ceramicist, Eloise have created a timeless Australian brand that celebrates the contemporary Australia design, aesthetic and lifestyle.
The range includes cups & mugs, serving ware, vases and the iconic Tiny House.
All designs are available in three contemporary finishes using Australian clay.
Listen to Eloise and Sophie talk about:
- Challenges through COVID and why they relocated to the country from Sydney CBD.
- The experience and ritual in using good products
- How they use Branding and photography to tell their story
- Ceramics making process
- Strategies for growth and how to grow a labour intensive product range
- Supporting the local ceramics community
- Favourite Technology
- Mental health
Learn more about Elph Ceramics
Hosted and Produced by
We are excited to be partnering with Dotdigital who are sponsoring this podcast.
Dotdigital is a customer engagement platform that helps digital marketers deliver communications across the entire customer journey. The platform uses customer data, which powers engagement, conversion, and loyalty for brands as they grow and scale. The easy-to-use platform also helps retailers surface powerful insights which help automate cross-channel communications that cater to customer needs.