The Mastermind program is a 3 month peer-to-peer mentoring program that helps the owners of small businesses solve their challenges and work towards their goals through the process of knowledge sharing and experience.
This program has been designed for women just like you who have an established brand, retail or online store and want to take it to the next level.
To excel in business, you need opportunities to learn, network and collaborate with like-minded and leading business professionals.
Meeting once a month in the Sutherland Shire or Sydney venues you will get to know other local business owners through the mastermind program who design their own products and or run their own retail and online store.
Each mastermind session is facilitated by Chana Imsirovic, eCommerce Specialist at Owl and Monk who will guide the collaborative workshop and help you to work through 1x key strategy or challenge each month that is impacting your business development and progress right now.
Chana will share with you her experiences and strategies that she has learnt and developed over the last 10 years working with many retail brands and eCommerce businesses (more on Chana later).
Chana has designed this exciting new program to suit the needs of so many incredible female leaders she has met and worked with every day!
We keep our mastermind groups intimate to maximise the opportunity for you to discuss your challenges and aspirations in depth.
Through exposure to others' experiences, you’ll learn new ways of thinking and problem-solving. You’ll be supported in creating actionable steps to achieving your goals and be kept accountable over the three months.
At the end you’ll have a network of like-minded people to reach out to for advice at any time and be well on your way to taking your business to the next level.
Get ready to attain:
- Clear and actionable business goals
- Be exposed to others' experiences & knowledge
- Learn new ways of thinking & problem-solving
- Build a supportive, motivating network
- Be inspired and excited to take next step
Join us if you are:
- A woman who owns her own eCommerce business and or retail store.
- A woman who designs and or manufactures her own product range
- Are busy setting goals but struggling to prioritise and start!
- Don’t have time to work “on” your business strategy as your too busy working “in” your daily operations!
- You may work alone or in a small team of people that just don’t get your vision or passion!
- Looking for a network of driven, like-minded women to collaborate with?
- 3 x 2.5 hour monthly in-person sessions
- Intimate group
- Morning tea
- Access to a private room (for confidential conversations)
- Access to the Private WhatsApp group
- Regular check-ins to keep you accountable
- Includes 1x topic per month to discuss
- Bring 1x strategy and or 1x challenge to workshop with the group
- Welcome pack
Topics we may explore in our sessions together:
- Increase online sales on Shopify?
- Improve your Shipping process?
- Sell your products to wholesalers?
- Start selling Internationally?
- Source equity for your business?
- Start using a 3PL (Third-party logistics)?
- Create a subscription based membership program/ product?
- Engage your customers through loyalty?
- Establish your Unique Value Proposition
- or how to be more efficient and sustainable within your operations.
Chana Imsirovic is an eCommerce Specialist at Owl and Monk and provides her clients with eCommerce Strategy, Website Design and Technology Implementation services.
Chana's experience includes sourcing, installation of hardware and software and training for individuals and teams on how to use commerce related technology in their business. e.g Shopify, Point of Sale, Inventory Management and Shipping Platforms.
Chana has worked with clients in the Food and Beverage industry like Stone and Wood, Capital Brewing, Smug AF and Nina's Chocolates, Bee Keeper - The Thriving Hive, as well as Fashion Designers - Will by Zac and Renee Loves Frances, Jewellers - Studio 303 and Retailers - Le Buste Lingerie, The Collective Store and Tiki La La.
Chana is also the host of the “Female Voices in eCommerce” podcast and the co-founder of the Shopify Women’s Network which is a global initiative to support women in the industry.
10 am - 10.30 am: Networking and morning tea
10.30 am - 12.30 pm: Mastermind workshop
Location and dates
WOTSO Zetland (Sydney)
L1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW 2017
Places are limited, book your tickets now before they sell out!
Book your spot now!
Join our Mastermind Program and unlock the potential within your business.
Investment: 1x upfront payment of $1500+GST
Can’t make either program?
Email us to register your interest for the Spring Program starting September 2023 and Autumn Program starting late February 2024.
Want to get involved?
For industry partners, we welcome you to get in touch to sponsor the event, become a speaker at future events or just find out a bit more.
The Mastermind is a 3 month program designed to connect, support and advance female entrepreneurs and leaders.
(Image Credits: Christina @ wocintechchat.com )